A Leading CNC Milling MachineThe CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is ideal for small machine shops, research institutions and educational settings, such as high schools and universities. Engineers – as well as one-man operations – are able to mass produce and even create three-dimensional parts using the CNC Jr. Mill. It serves as a great investment for entrepreneurs looking to save money by not contracting orders out. If you are interested in saving your budget and spending your time wisely, begin cutting parts the same day with the CNC Jr. Table Top Mill, available exclusively through CNC Masters. Contact us today for quotes and pricing, as well as answers to any of your questions or concerns. We are looking forward to assisting you!
Individual Pieces, More Accessories and Kits:
Quick Change Tool
- 24 Studs (4 of each): 3?, 4 “, 5 “, 6?, 7?, 8? long
- 4 Coupling units
- 6 Flange nuts
- 6 Forced steel clamps, 2 each based on stud sets
- 6 T-Nuts
- 6 Steel step blocks
- 1 Wall Rack
- TIN coated for longer lasting
- High Speed steel
- Center Cutting, single end
- Complete with wooden case.
- 10pcs: 2 flute 3/16?-3/4? by 16ths
- 10pcs: 4 flute 3/16?-3/4? by 16ths
- 2D & 3D Modeling, Mesh modeling
- 2 1/2 Axis Milling
- 3 Axis Milling
- TURN Module – 2 Axis Turning/Lathe programming module
- ART Module – Artistic Modeling (Raster to Vector conversion, Pictures to 3D geometry…)
- NEST Module – Parts Nesting (Rectangular and True-Shape Nesting)
- First Year Maintenance included with your purchase from CNC Masters — this includes “direct tech support by phone, online connection, and email,” tutorials, and updates. You can opt to keep the maintenance package for a nominal annual subscription fee after your first year. If you choose not to keep this maintenance package, you still keep the license to your software.