This CNC Lathe will instantly revert back to its manual capabilities eliminating the need to write a CNC program for short runs. Its advanced CNC capabilities can turn any complex turning application into a simple one that can be programmed and executed accurately many times over on production runs.
The CNC MASTERS 1440 Lathe is a Gear Head Bench Top mid-size turning center made for primary or secondary CNC machining applications. This 1440 lathe is intended for the user needing the ability and performance of a true CNC working lathe without taking up floor space like larger, expensive CNC machines which require highly skilled trained CNC machinists and service techinicians to tune and maintain the machine for you. Turn, face, chamfer, or machine threads on your part with this CNC Lathe. You can machine just about any application within 13″ on the swing or 8″ over the cross slide, and 35.25″ on the carriage travel.
EVERY CNC MASTERS 1440 CNC Lathe Turning Center IS HAND TESTED FOR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE BEFORE LEAVING OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN IRWINDALE, CA USA
Removable Sliding Splash Guard with Lever Locks,
Wedge-Type Quick Tool Change Tool Post on machined T-Nut with 5 holders,
Computer Control Coolant Pump with hose, container, and flex nozzle.
Add any of the following CNC Masters milling machines to your CNC Lathe Deluxe Package for a bundle combo package deal:
CNC Supra Milling Machine Deluxe Package at listed price. Take off $850.00*!
CNC Baron Milling Machine Deluxe Package at listed price. Take off $475.00*!
CNC Jr Milling Machine Package A, A1, B, or B1 at listed price. Take off $300.00*!
*This combo package “only” applies to the above package deals and cannot be combined with any other offer. This deal “only” applies to the combined purchase of mill and lathe at the “same time.” There are no substitutions.
VisualCAD/CAM Software is ideal for the general machinist. This option gives you modeling, milling, and turning all into one software. This product is ideal for production machining (milling and lathe), rapid prototyping where ease of use and powerful toolpath generation methods are of paramount importance.
Standard Version Includes:
- 2D & 3D Modeling, Mesh modeling
- 2 1/2 Axis Milling
- 3 Axis Milling
- TURN Module – 2 Axis Turning/Lathe programming module
- ART Module – Artistic Modeling (Raster to Vector conversion, Pictures to 3D geometry…)
- NEST Module – Parts Nesting (Rectangular and True-Shape Nesting)
- First Year Maintenance included with your purchase from CNC Masters — this includes “direct tech support by phone, online connection, and email,” tutorials, and updates. You can opt to keep the maintenance package for a nominal annual subscription fee after your first year. If you choose not to keep this maintenance package, you still keep the license to your software.