All CNC MASTERS, Inc. products and accessories are backed by our ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY!CNC MASTERS, Inc. Term and Conditions of Sale
DAMAGE AND SHORT SHIPMENT
PRICES, TAXES, AND PAYMENT
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
DESCRIPTIONS OF EQUIPMENT
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. CNC MASTERS, Inc. uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer, communicate with you about any software updates, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the CNC Masters website; to evaluate and improve the CNC Masters website, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of CNC MASTERS, Inc., its users, or others.
Your Reviews on our Products. Your Review Content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, may be viewed publicly. In addition, your Review Content may be indexed by search engines. Do not post a review on the CNC Masters site if you desire to keep private your review content, including your name, profile picture, profile information from being indexed by search engines, and ad services.
Metrics. We do not share IP addresses or personal information. We may also allow our marketers or publishers to use Pixels on the CNC Masters Platform in order to collect information about the performance of the CNC Masters website.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the CNC Masters site, and to display personalized content and targeted ads (including on third party sites and applications).
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users while on the CNC Masters site. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications, and improve the CNC Masters site.
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including . The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.