Price & Summary Details
VisualMill 4th Axis CAM ADD-ON will allow you to create g-codes for the 4th axis that comes with your cnc mill or retrofit kit. If you plan to use a 4th axis rotary table, then purchasing this add-on will be a worthy investment…. (Must be bundled with VM 3 Axis)
MX Software Included
MX Software Included
Try out the new Master MX. The MX works exclusively with the CNC Masters MX Numerical Control Units now being built with our CNC milling and lathe machines.
Easy Wizard Cycles for quick tool path creations such circle patterns and profiles, slots, rectangular pocketing, thread milling, rigid tapping (with optional encoder kit) and peck drilling applications.
- Import FANUC based G and M code programs from your CAM software. We also offer Visualmill CAM as an option which comes with a post processor made for CNC Masters machinery.
G00 = Position (Fast speed)
G01 = Linear interpolation (Feed speed)
G02 = Circular interpolation (CW)
G03 = Circular Counter-clockwise interpolation (CCW) Format: X__Y__I__J__ I,J are relative distance from start to center. Z can be added for helical designs.G40 = Cancels G41 and/or G42
G41 = Tool Radius compensation left
G42 = Tool Radius compensation right
G70 = Input in inches
G71 = Input in millimeters
G73 = High-Speed Peck Drilling Cycle
G81 = Drilling Cycle
G82 = Counter Boring Cycle
G80 = Cancel Cycle
G83 = Deep Hole Peck Drilling Cycle
G90 = Absolute move (Modal)
G91 = Relative/Incremental move (Modal)M00 = Pause
M03 = Spindle on
M04 = Spindle on reverse
M05 = Spindle off
M08 = Coolant on
M09 = Coolant off
M30 = End program
- Don’t know G-codes? Choose your Conversational Commands from our Pick Menu and simply type in your coordinates or mix it in with G-code commands right in the Editor.
- View your tool path program in 2D or 3D in Simulation Mode.
- Use your touch screen monitor – desktop or laptop – Windows 7, 8, or 10 – 64 bit operating systems to drive your CNC machine in pendant style.
- The MX is designed for PC use. Dedicate your PC or or order from us an All in One Touch Screen Computer with mounting arm for your machine.
- No additional hardware needed. Plugs in by simple USB connection. The CNC Masters MX Control Unit is built with direct USB connection. No internal port conversions or having to use other hard-to-locate platforms.
The MX supports…
- Tool Height Compensation up to Ten Tools within one program
- Tool Radius Offsets
- Feed Hold – step through each line in the program while opting to shut the spindle off and then resume program
- Pause in the middle of a program
- Coolant Control – optional
- Variable Spindle Control from 0 to max – optional
- Spindle Encoder for rigid tapping – optional
- Jog Feed/Teach Mode – create a program simply by jogging your axes
- Feed and Spindle Speed Over-Rides on the fly
- Relative exact movement positioning without writing a program — type in one movement and one-click your jog +/- arrow to drive that exact movement
- Start from another location other than 0.00 – just preset the new coordinates directly into the counters
- Press Go from another location in your program to drive your cutter
- Save 0.00 “and” a home offset position for future program runs
- Live Counter Display during computer numerical control movement without jumping ahead
- Displays and runs in either inches or millimeters
- 4th axis interpolation – simultaneous motion with the other axes – optional
- Rapids up to 100″/minute
- Trace Mode – Run one line independently at a time from beginning to end in your program to help you study the movement and establish your setup
- Editor Locked/Unlocked to easily write and edit your program and prevent accidental typing during a program run
- Displays Run Time
- Hot Keys – if your preference is to control your machine by keyboard such as the arrows, space bar, and letters simply open the Hot Keys command
- Run Sub-Routine programs using CALL for nesting applications or to mass produce the same part on a constant loop.
- Disable Motors — Easily disable motors to hand crank each axis. Re-engage the motors for cnc control in one click.
Check out the New Master MX
Give us a call at 626-962-9300 to request your free demo of the MX Software.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.