Recommended for general CNC machining, 3D surface milling and mold making. It includes a ready to run 3 axis CNC table top mill, user friendly MASTER Software with G-CODE file interpreter, X & Y ball screws with pre-loaded ball nuts, and CNC Control Unit. (requires 115 AC)
***Test out the Master MX to run your CNC Mill and be sure to check out the video here: Master MX Intro Video
There might be something essential missing from your garage or workstation. Whether you are a hobbyist or a businessman with a small to medium-sized enterprise in need of machine parts, the CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is the perfect choice for you. This Jr. Table Top Mill is as powerful as the full sized model without the size. This smaller size milling machine comes to you already pre-built and hooks up easily to your computer. The software is easy to use and will help you get to your projects that much quicker. All CAD-CAM software is compatible with the table top mill machine as long as it produces standard FANUC based G codes. The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill comes with a one year warranty. In addition to a one year warranty, our company provides comprehensive quality testing on all of our machines. Any and all answers are just an email or phone call away. Call today to order your CNC Jr. Table Top Milling machine.
- Works with Windows 10 or 11, 64 Bit PCs
- Powerful X, Y, and Z axis micro-stepper motors – size 34 with 1200 in/oz torque
- Hand-wheels for manual option machining
- X & Y Zero Backlash Ball Screws with Pre-loaded ball nuts to eliminate table play
- X & Y Direct Drives – no timing belts to adjust
Reasons to Choose CNC Masters:
Support – We take our after-sales support very serious on our cnc machinery for as long you own the machine. Call or email as needed, we will be happy to assist along the way.
We are an American business based out of Irwindale, California. You will never be directed to an off-shore service.
All of our CNC Masters machines are built here in the USA. We test every machine for quality and reliability before we package and crate them here at our Irwindale facility.
Our machines are easy to use and learn, easy to maintain.
These are simple, low cost cnc machines that can be operated full time for productions runs, R & D work, small or large volume manufacturing.
An operator without cnc machining experience will pick up using these machines fast.
The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill Will Help Get Your Projects Done Faster
This table top mill has the power and performance of our CNC Bridgeport-type sized machine, without the large size. Whether you use it in your man cave or it ends up in your shop. Either way, you do not want to take up more room than what is necessary.
We have received rave reviews about the CNC Jr. table top mill, from engineers, research institutions, high schools, universities, and small business owners who need to mass produce parts but are tired of paying someone else to do it. It is also popular with hobbyists, who are now able to have more fun than ever before since entire weekends are no longer spent trying to get that one part just right.
The CNC Jr. table top milling machine arrives pre-built from our factory, and it easily hooks up to your computer. You will be able to master the software in no time at all, and you will be ready to machine parts in a matter of minutes.
Our software program allows you to get the cuts you want without a lot of time spent measuring and then re-cutting. Whether they are parts for that boat you are building for fun or important components for a research project, you need to get them done so you can get going with the other tasks you need to do.
Run your shop – or have fun with your hobby – for less. How much money have you wasted sending your parts to someone else to have them fabricated? How much time have you wasted on projects that you ended up giving up on and throwing away because you could not get the parts just right? With the CNC Jr. table top mill, you will not have to deal with these problems ever again.
The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is Offered by CNC Masters with pride!
We are an American company based in Irwindale, California. We back our products with a hand-tested quality check, stellar e-mail or live telephone technical support, and a one-year warranty.
No shop – or project – is complete without the CNC Jr. table top mill, so order yours today.
The CNC Masters Testimonials:
This picture was given to us by a satisfied customer, John Russell of Ruscool Electronics Ltd. from New Zealand using the CNC Jr. Mill. The CNC Jr. Mill is a popular machine that is purchased by many customers worldwide besides the USA. We take our aftersales support very seriously regardless if you are in the USA or abroad. These are just some of the countries that represent our customers who have purchased the CNC Jr. Mill or the CNC Jr. Retrofit Kit: South Africa, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Gabon, Thailand, Japan, Mexico, El Salvador, Philippines, Spain, Italy, Israel, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Vietnam, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and Peru just to name a few!
“Many of the parts I have produced on much larger and more expensive machines could have been produced on the CNC Jr. The benefits of the CNC Jr. are less cost and less size. When we are looking at new machinery, we sometimes forget that the concrete these machines sit on is not free.” – John Kitchens, Dallas, Texas
(third pic on right) using the CNC Jr. desktop milling machine.
“Being a hobbyist who enjoys designing RC model boats from the ground up, I have found the CNC Masters Milling Machine to be indispensible for the creation of custom design fittings, which in turn allow me to fit out my craft with one of a kind parts.” – Mark Moon, Queensland, Australia
The CNC Masters CNC Jr. Table Top Milling Machine
The CNC Jr. table top mill combines the high quality and power of our CNC Bridgeport-sized machines with space efficiency and ease of use. Machinists of any type always benefit from powerful machining products and shops are always cramped. By using the CNC Jr. Table Top mill, work areas are larger without sacrificing craftsmanship.
CNC Masters is proud to include the CNC Jr. table top mill in our product lineup, as we know it consistently helps our customers get work done the first time. Our customers range from individual hobbyists to larger businesses, even academic research institutions. This product allows any user to save time by creating their own prototype parts or producing the perfect components in-house.
Due to the simple and easy-to-use controls, the CNC Jr. table top mill can be set up and running within minutes of delivery. The CNC Jr. will arrive pre-built, eliminating any mechanical installation or time-wasting assembly procedures. Once the machine is in place, it will be ready as soon as a computer is connected. Furthermore, the bundled software is simple and easy to master. Difficult and complex designs are easily manipulated and controlled so cuts are done right the first time, regardless of the application.
Any CAD-CAM software is compatible with our table top mill as long as it produces standard FANUC based G-codes. Customers have employed AutoCAD, Alibre, MasterCam and others to produce G-codes that our Master Software uses to mill and cut parts. Different file formats, such as IGES, DXF, and DWG, can be imported and read by the Master MX Software. We offer VisualCAD/CAM as option which comes with a guaranteed post processor for our machines and direct tech support when you need it most.
As with any of our products, CNC Masters provides unlimited technical support for our customers. Every one of our products is manufactured and tested in the United States and the CNC Jr. table top milling machine is no exception. We welcome our customers to contact us with any questions. We are available for support through email for non-urgent situations or over the phone for any type of concern. Please contact us at any time to receive prompt and professional assistance.
With the CNC Jr. table top mill, projects are finished on time and for less. Regardless of the application, the CNC Jr. will provide the same power as a larger machine but with a far smaller footprint. Complete any workshop with the CNC Jr. mill today.
There might be something essential missing from your garage or workstation. Whether you are a hobbyist or a businessman with a small to medium-sized enterprise in need of machine parts, the CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is the perfect choice for you.
Manufactured by: CNC Masters
CNC Jr. Table Top Mill Control Unit
|X Axis: Left/Right Table Travel||19″ 485mm|
|Y Axis: Forward/Back Table Travel||7″ 175mm|
|Z Axis: Spindle Up/Down Travel||5″ (127 mm)|
|Maximum Distance from Spindle Nose to Table||18″ 480mm|
|Motor Power||2 HP|
|Overall Height (w/o stand)||43-1/2″ 1100mm|
|Machine Stand Height||30″ 760mm|
|Drilling Capacity||1-1/4″ 32mm|
|End Mill Capacity||3/4″ 20mm|
|Diameter of Spindle Sleeve||3″ 75mm|
|Head Swivel||360 degrees|
|Computer Connection to Control Unit||USB Port, Windows 10 or 11 PC 64 bit|
|Diameter of Column||4-1/2″ 115mm|
|Overall Length (end of table to end of X motor handle)||38.5″|
|Overall Width (back of spindle motor to Y motor handle)||38″|
|CNC Jr. Table Top Mill Spindle Speed||12 speed (120-3000rpm)|
|Working Area of Table||28-3/4 x 8-1/4″|
|Max Movement Area||60″ (1524 mm) x 38″ (965.2 mm)|
|CNC Jr. Table Top Mill Weight||700 lbs.|
Table Top Milling Machine Power Requirements
|110VAC dedicated circuit with a NEMA 5-15R|
|208, 220 to 240 VAC, single or three phase with ground @ 15 amp service required|
CNC Jr. Table Top Milling Machine Tolerances
|Accuracy||+/- 0.003″ (or 0.0762 mm)|
|Repeatability||within 0.0005″ (or 0.0127 mm)|
|Resolution||0.0002″ (or 0.006 mm)|
NOTE: The CNC Mill Control Unit is available in either 110 or 220VAC models. The 110 VAC model will be shipped unless otherwise requested.
- The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is designed to work with Windows 10 or 11, 64 bit operating systems through your standard USB port.
- This table top mill features powerful X, Y, and Z-axis micro-stepper motors are size 34 with 1200 in/oz. of torque. Stronger torque coupled with micro-stepping motion allows the CNC Jr. to perform accurately without losing steps.
- The minimum possible motion for this table top mill is .0001″ with a minimum speed of 0.5″ per minute. The maximum speed is 100″ per minute on your Rapid Settings with ramp down effect to keep the machine from jerking. Full 3 Axis or optional 4 Axis coordinated motion control on bipolar motors–far superior over unipolar technology when it comes to torque and power. True Interpolation!
- Hand-Wheels on each axis for manual option machining with motor disengage feature to retain spindle speed control (applies to the CNC Jr. table top mill with variable spindle speed control).
- The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill features X & Y Axes Zero Backlash Ball Screws with pre-loaded ball nuts to eliminate play on the table and saddle travel, and provides precision machining. These custom-made precision ball screws allow for precision conventional and climb milling operations and accurate circular and contour cuts without time consuming setups.
- Z Axis pre-loaded arrangement to eliminate backlash on the up/down travel.
- X & Y Direct Drives–no timing belts to adjust. This results in smoother operations and ensures accuracy unlike pulley and belt drive methods which can cause the belt to buckle causing inaccurate results. This unique design of direct drive keeps the user without having the need to change the belt or adjust as it wears down.
- This table top mill features Home Reference Sensors on the X, Y, & Z which saves your home/zero position as the first line of your program. This feature allows you to quickly return to the home position on any program without having to manually zero your three axes again.
- Limit Switches on all extreme ends of X, Y, & Z travel allowing you to confidently test your program without having to worry about an axis travel to its end and causing damage to machine.
- Tool Height Compensation with Automatic Quill Retraction for easy R8 collet tool change
- Tool Cutter Radius Offset Compensation
- Run your tool path from any line on your program
- Easy to Use Jogging Features and Feed Control by pc mouse or keyboard
- Jog-Input Command automatically writes each line of your tool path as you manually jog each axis by pc mouse, keyboard, or the optional hand held remote control joystick to save as a program for repeat use.
- The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill features Software Power Feed capabilities on X, Y, Z, and W with one click of the pc mouse for exact relative driving distance.
- Hooks up to your PC, comes pre-built from the factory, and is completely tested before shipping out.
- Pre-engineered for you when it comes to pitch and resolution. No axis or motor tuning needed at setup. No additional parameters set-up required. Display resolution is 0.0001 micro-stepping travel. Just start using it.
- Runs files from popular CAD-CAM softwares that produce standard G-Codes such as Mastercam, Surfcam, etc to machine and engrave intricate and detailed parts.
- Load DXF files from graphic programs such as CorelDRAW into CAM softwares to machine or engrave detailed parts from scanned images.
- Easily build a file of commands to machine simple parts such as drilling operations without the need to learn to use a CAD-CAM program.
- Digital Read Out Display of your X, Y, Z, (and optional W) counters on your computer screen in INCHES or MILLIMETERS using your PC mouse, keyboard, or our optional Hand Held Remote Control Joystick.
- Can add fourth axis, engraving attachment, coolant, quick tool change, and splash guard shield from our line of accessories to the CNC Jr. Table Top CNC Mill
- User-friendly setup for any beginner or experienced machinist. Easy to learn and operate. See our testimonials.
- The CNC Jr. Table Top Mill is backed by our CNC MASTERS ONE YEAR WARRANTY or extend it for two more years.
- Unlimited “life-long” operational Tech Support step-by-step trouble shooting and walk-through process by email or phone support Monday-Friday PST during normal business hours for as long as your company owns the machine.
- Easy to repair, replace parts, and maintain unlike costly servo systems that need to be serviced by a trained technician.
- Free Master Operating Software Updates for as long as the hardware can support it.
- Discounted Prices for Existing Customers of CNC MASTERS. Check out our CNC Jr. Table Top Mill Package Prices!
MX Software Included
Try out the new Master MX. The MX works exclusively with the CNC Masters MX Numerical Control Units now being built with our CNC milling and lathe machines. The MX software is included with your CNC Masters Machine.
Easy Wizard Cycles for quick tool path creations such circle patterns and profiles, slots, rectangular pocketing, thread milling, rigid tapping (with optional encoder kit) and peck drilling applications.
- Import FANUC based G and M code programs from your CAM software. We also offer Visualmill CAM as an option which comes with a guaranteed post processor made for CNC Masters machinery.
G00 = Position (Fast speed)
G01 = Linear interpolation (Feed speed)
G02 = Circular interpolation (CW)
G03 = Circular Counter-clockwise interpolation (CCW) Format: X__Y__I__J__ I,J are relative distance from start to center. Z can be added for helical designs.
G70 = Input in inches
G71 = Input in millimeters
G73 = High-Speed Peck Drilling Cycle
G81 = Drilling Cycle
G82 = Counter Boring Cycle
G80 = Cancel Cycle
G83 = Deep Hole Peck Drilling Cycle
G90 = Absolute move (Modal)
G91 = Relative/Incremental move (Modal)
M00 = Pause
M03 = Spindle on
M04 = Spindle on reverse
M05 = Spindle off
M08 = Coolant on
M09 = Coolant off
M30 = End program
- Don’t know G-codes? Use Conversational Commands from our Pick Menu and simply type in your coordinates or mix it in with G-code commands right in the Editor.
- View your tool path program in 2D or 3D in Simulation Mode.
- Use your touch screen monitor – desktop or laptop – Windows 10 or 11 – 64 bit operating systems to drive your CNC machine in pendant style.
- The MX is designed for PC use. Dedicate your PC or or order from us an All in One Touch Screen Computer with mounting arm for your machine.
- No additional hardware needed. Plugs in by simple USB connection. The CNC Masters MX Control Unit is built with direct USB connection. No internal port conversions or having to use other hard-to-locate platforms.
The MX supports…
- Tool Height Compensation up to 30 Tools within one program
- Tool Radius Offsets
- Feed Hold – step through each line in the program while opting to shut the spindle off and then resume program
- Pause in the middle of a program and step through one line at a time
- Coolant Control – optional
- Variable Spindle Control from 0 to max – optional
- Spindle Encoder for rigid tapping – optional
- Jog Feed/Teach Mode – create a program simply by jogging your axes
- Feed and Spindle Speed Over-Rides on the fly
- Relative exact movement positioning without writing a program — type in one movement and one-click your jog +/- arrow to drive that exact movement
- Start from another location other than 0.00 – just preset the new coordinates directly into the counters
- Press Go from another location in your program to drive your cutter
- Save your 0.00 position as well as a home offset position for future program runs
- Live Counter Display during computer numerical control movement without jumping ahead
- Displays and runs in either inches or millimeters
- 4th axis interpolation – simultaneous motion with the other axes – optional
- Rapids up to 100″/minute
- Trace Mode – Run one line independently at a time from beginning to end in your program to help you study the movement and establish your setup
- Editor Locked/Unlocked to easily write and edit your program and prevent accidental typing during a program run
- Displays Run Time
- Hot Keys – if your preference is to control your machine by keyboard such as the arrows, space bar, and letters simply open the Hot Keys command
- Run Sub-Routine programs using CALL for nesting applications or to mass produce the same part on a constant loop.
- Disable Motors — Easily disable motors to hand crank each axis. Re-engage the motors for cnc control in one click.
Give us a call at 626-962-9300 to request your free demo of the MX Software.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.