Try out the new Master MX. The MX works exclusively with the CNC Masters MX Numerical Control Units now being built with our CNC lathe and milling machines.
- Easy Wizard Cycles for quick tool path creations such inside/outside threading, turning, boring, and facing applications.
- Import FANUC based G and M code programs from your CAM software. We also offer VisualTurn CAM as an option to convert your CAD drawings into tool path programs using G codes.
G00 = Position (Fast speed)
G01 = Linear interpolation (Feed speed)
G02 = Circular interpolation (CW)
G03 = Counter Clockwise Circular interpolation (CCW)
Format: X__Z__I__K__ I,K are relative distance from start to center.G04 = Dwell time
G20 = Input in inches
G21 = Input in millimeters
G71 = Turning CycleSTART PT. X_Z_
FINAL DIA(X), LENGTH(Z), TAPER(I), TOTAL DEPTH(K), FIRST DEPTH(D), FEED(F)G72 = Facing CycleSTART PT. X_Z_
FINAL DEPTH(Z), LENGTH(X), TAPER(I), TOTAL DEPTH(K), FIRST DEPTH(D), FEED(F)G74 = Peck Drilling *(SAME FORMAT AS MILL G73)
G76 = Threading cycleSPINDLE CODE G99 (S)SPEED M_
START PT. X_Z_
FINAL DIA(X), LENGTH(Z), TAPER(I), TOTAL DEPTH(K), FIRST DEPTH(D), INSERT ANGLE(A), INFEED(P), THREAD PITCH(F)G90 = Absolute move (Modal)
G91 = Relative move (Modal)G96 = Constant Surface Speed
G98 = Linear feed rate per timeM03 = Spindle on
M04 = Spindle on reverse
M05 = Spindle off
M08 = Coolant on
M09 = Coolant off
M30 = End program
- Don’t know G-codes? Choose your Conversational Commands from our Pick Menu and simply type in your coordinates or mix it in with G-code commands right in the Editor.
CWCIRCLE X Z I K
CCWCIRCLE X Z I K
- View your tool path program in 2D or 3D in Simulation Mode.
- Use your touch screen monitor – desktop or laptop – Windows 7, 8, or 10 – 64 bit operating systems to drive your CNC machine in pendant style.
- The MX is designed for PC use.
- No additional hardware needed. The CNC Masters MX Control Unit is built with direct USB connection. No internal port conversions or having to use other hard-to-locate platforms.
- Tech support in the USA by telephone or email as needed for as long as your company owns the machine — no expiration and no maintenance fees.
The MX supports…
- Tool Length Compensation up to Ten Tools within one program
- Feed Hold – step through each line in the program while opting to shut the spindle off and then resume program
- Pause in the middle of a program
- Coolant Control – optional
- Variable Spindle Control from 0 to max
- Spindle Encoder for internal/external threading with a min of 10 TPI or max 2.5 mm thread pitch
- Jog Feed/Teach Mode – create a program simply by jogging your axes
- Feed and Spindle Speed Over-Rides on the fly
- Relative exact movement positioning without writing a program — type in one movement and one-click your jog +/- arrow to drive that exact movement
- Start from another location other than 0.00 – just preset the new coordinates directly into the counters
- Press Go from from another tool path line other than Line 1
- Save 0.00 “and” a home offset position for future program runs
- Live Counter Display during computer numerical control movement without jumping ahead
- Displays and runs in either inches or millimeters
- Rapids up to 100″/minute
- Trace Mode – Run one line independently at a time from beginning to end in your program to help you study the movement and establish your setup
- Editor Locked/Unlocked to easily write and edit your program and prevent accidental typing during a program run
- Displays Run Time
- Hot Keys – if your preference is to control your machine by keyboard such as the arrows, space bar, and letters simply open the Hot Keys command
- Run Sub-Routine programs using CALL for nesting applications or to mass produce the same part on a constant loop.
- Disable Motors — Easily disable motors to hand crank each axis. Re-engage the motors for cnc control in one click.
Give us a call at 626-962-9300 to request your free demo of the MX Software.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This CNC Lathe instantly converts back to all its original manual modes.
Improving production is critical to business growth, as well as to the survival of companies with a limited budget and looming deadlines. Having a turn-key solution that keeps the machining applications in-house is vital for any company looking to keep costs low without sacrificing exceptional quality.
Most machinists prefer the look and feel of a manual lathe, especially if it is turn-key, easy to use, and most importantly, if the machine can begin turning their parts the same day it arrives. CNC Masters is pleased to introduce our own brand of CNC lathe technology. By combining what machinists look for in a manual lathe together with the perks of CNC, our 1440 CNC Lathe and CNC 1340 Lathe were made to address the needs of businesses, hobbyists, and institutions looking for their own turning center.
The unique design of a conventional manual lathe, with the power of automation technology through CNC, allows any user to quickly machine their applications without advanced CNC training. Now, entrepreneurs can turn their own prototypes in-house without having to give away the product idea to another shop.
R&D engineers no longer have to wait for parts to complete their designs. Also, novices who are completely new to lathe machining now have the ability to learn how to use the machine while slowly easing into CNC mode of operation. Now, a one-man machine shop overwhelmed with chamfering applications can use the CNC 1440 Lathe or 1340 Lathe to create a small toolpath program to drive the X and Z axes many times over, simply with the click of a mouse.
CNC Masters’ CNC 1440 turning center is a gear head, mid-size lathe made for primary or secondary CNC machining applications. It is designed to deliver the performance of a true CNC turning center without taking up the floor space of larger, expensive CNC machines, which require highly-skilled, trained machinists.
The CNC Masters 1440 Lathe is a great purchase for manufacturing plants, machine shops, research institutions, colleges, universities, high schools, and engineers who need to quickly prototype their parts, or one-man operations who need to turn hundreds of the same part in their home shop through CNC. Our 1440 CNC Lathe machine is a great investment for business owners who want to save money by turning and facing their own parts instead of outsourcing the order.
As an added benefit, the CNC 1440 Lathe can fit in areas where space is limited. Despite its smaller size, it can machine almost any application within 14″ on the swing or 8″ over the cross slide, and 34.50″ on the carriage travel.
The 1440 Lathe is held to the same standard as all of our other products. Always manufactured with the user in mind, CNC Masters has committed to producing an elite product, and it shows in the design and construction of the CNC 1440 turning center. Space-efficient and powerful, this lathe will become a great asset to any shop or production facility.
With this product, we offer a superior CNC turning center, and we are confident that our customers will quickly agree and confirm this claim. Its ease of use is perfect for novice machinists, but thanks to the flexibility of the machine, experts in CNC will also be able to use the 1440 CNC lathe with fantastic results.
In addition, whenever our customers purchase a CNC Masters product, it comes with the excellent customer service that has made us a leader in the industry. When the CNC Masters name is attached to a machine or machining accessory, we strive to give the best support we can offer by keeping lines of communication open with all of our customers. We always welcome our customers to contact us with any questions at any point during the operation or maintenance of the lathe. We value our customers and the relationships we build.
As is the case with all of our products, our 1440 Lathe will deliver superior performance at a lower price than our competitors. To further help our customers, we also offer financing for our products. Contact us directly – or use our online form – to get yours right away.
EVERY CNC MASTERS CNC 1440 TURNING CENTER IS HAND-TESTED FOR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE BEFORE LEAVING OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN IRWINDALE, CA.
The CNC 1440 Lathe is an ideal machine for the self-starting entrepreneur who needs to keep an eye on development and operating costs. This solid machine has been built with both experienced and novice users in mind and has been reasonably priced to allow most business owners to begin performing their own in-house creations.
The advantage to owning and operating your own CNC lathe is multi-faceted. First, you can determine the priorities of your work flow to ensure that production occurs when you want it to. Secondly, there is no need to worry about meetings and follow ups to ensure that an outside firm knows precisely what you want to create. Most importantly, you can keep your ideas within your own company without being concerned that your latest project is revealed to the public or competitors before you are ready to bring it to market.
Like its cousin, the 1350 CNC lathe, 1440 CNC lathe is surprisingly easy to learn and use. Its ability to integrate with the proper software and the incredibly easy to learn software application means that you can be up and running the very day it arrives at your shop. Its compact structure also means that you can easily designate a working area for your new tool that will not require the creation of a new work space.
Perhaps best of all is that the CNC 1440 turning center is very competitively priced and easy to purchase. CNC Masters also offers excellent and reasonable financing options so that even business owners on a tight budget can get started and begin creating products that will quickly pay for the entire CNC 1440 lathe within a very short time.
If you’re considering other machines to help you produce prototypes and completed products, we also carry a diverse array of CNC mills for you to choose from. Depending on your budget and required features, we can definitely provide you with the best products that fit your needs.
Contact CNC Masters now to get your production line in motion and watch the profits roll in. With the support and expertise of CNC Masters standing behind you, you will find a significant improvement to your bottom line in no time at all!
The CNC Masters 1440 Lathe Control Unit is a microcomputer based micro-stepper motor driver with 2 axis interpolation capabilities manufactured in Irwindale CA USA. The controller accepts motion commands directly from the Master control software running locally on your host computer through a standard USB port. The Control Unit is housed within an electrical box mounted behind the headstock of the lathe eliminating the need for a separate stand or third-party controller systems. Pop-Out E-Stop with Jog Switch, Spindle Jog Control and Power Switch are mounted at the face of the headstock for easy access. Other optional outputs are the coolant control and hand held joystick control. The optional Coolant Control can be operated by a manual switch also located at the face of the headstock, or by CNC mode. The controller requires 115VAC @ 5 amps for normal operations. Our in house engineers stand ready to provide COMPLETE support for your CNC MASTERS 1440 Lathe, CONTROLLER and SOFTWARE. Simply contact us by PHONE OR EMAIL.
Upon request for international orders, we will convert the VAC on the Control Unit to meet 220-240VAC standards at no extra charge.