Products >> CNC Baron Milling Machine
CNC Baron® Milling Machine
"The CNC Baron...
in service to the one who commands it!"
WE SUPPORT THE COMPLETE CNC Baron MILLING CENTER INCLUDING ITS OPERATIONAL SOFTWARE BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
The CNC Baron Mill is durable and precise with a cast-iron body, with dovetail ways on the square column for vertical alignment. It is a versatile bench top mid-size CNC mill made for the user who needs both primary and secondary CNC machining applications.
This cnc milling machine features the performance of larger CNC models without taking up as much floor space, making it a great purchase for large and small manufacturing plants, machine shops, research institutions, colleges, universities, high schools, engineers needing quick prototype 3D parts, and operations that require the mass production of a single part.
The Baron, our new CNC mill is a great investment for business owners who lower costs by creating their own parts. The mill is simple to operate, offering immediate efficiency solutions that save the operation both time and money. The CNC Baron milling machine is proudly assembled right here in the U.S.A., and it combines both imported and American-made parts in order to offer our clients the most competitive pricing anywhere. Every milling machine at CNC Masters is hand-tested for quality and performance before leaving the manufacturing facility in California.
CNC milling machines have an important role in the quick and accurate production of high precision components. Since there are different types of advanced milling machines on the market, here are some basic features of these machines explained:
- CNC machines exist in two different forms.When the spindle performs horizontal cutting, it is known as horizontal milling machine, whereas the vertical machining center has its cutting tool positioned accordingly. The head of the CNC Baron Milling Machine tilts for angled drilling, horizontal milling, slotting, and more. Its dovetail ways on the column, X table, and Y saddle allow for precision alignment and movement.
- They involve versatile movements of both the cutter and work piece. Unlike conventional machining centers, the milling process involves controlled movements of both work pieces and cutters based on the integrated software control. These features can actually perform complex parts production based on versatile cutting movements, which is the reason CNC mills are available in different models – 3, 4, and 5-axis machines. The CNC Baron Mill has full 3 Axis (or optional 4 Axis) coordinated motion control on bipolar motors, which is far superior over the unipolar technology in terms of torque and power.
- The operation is based on a software control system. Most CNC milling machines are computer programmed to perform intricate milling operations that aim to minimize contact between the operator and the cutting tools.
- These are available in various sizes based on the sizes of the components. These machines have different sizes which are custom-made for producing various component sizes. The large size CNC milling machines are meant for producing large parts, and vice versa.
Precision Machining using CNC Milling has many user benefits, including:
- Components Produced with Repetition and Accuracy
- 3D Complex Components Made with Ease
- Programs and Fixtures Can be Saved to Reduce Repeat Setup Costs
- High-Speed Precision Machining Shortens Lead Times
- Most Materials (Including Hardened Steels) Can be Cut with New Cutter Technology
CAD/CAM Software | Baron Mill Accessories | Current Prices/Package Deals
The CNC Baron machine and controller are built to stock in-house in the USA. We do not buy and re-sell our CNC Driving System. So we'll never bounce you to a third-party vendor for limited support to either their controller or another vendor's machine.
CNC Baron Milling Machine
- Product Page
- Control Unit
- Master Software
- CAD/CAM Software
- Baron Mill Accessories
- Current Prices/Package Deals
|← Same Video, but pops-up|
||One Page View of Entire Specs and Description|
|PRICES AND CATALOG|
One-Year Warranty and On-Going Support
All components and accessories on the CNC Baron Mill are individually tested and the entire milling center is tested for quality assurance before shipment. The CNC Baron Milling Center is backed up by our ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY! Tech Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (626) 962-9300 available during normal business hours Monday through Friday, PST. From setup to any questions you may have, tech support is available free of charge for as long as your company owns the CNC Baron Mill.
The CNC Baron and all other products that CNC Masters sells will be backed by our one year limited warranty, which covers defects in electronic components, materials, and workmanship.
Contact Us for any questions you may have.
For tech support, we can be reached at (626) 962-9300 during working hours PST, or email us: email@example.com. Tech Support by email or phone will ensure you a step-by-step trouble-shooting process to solve your tech issues. Please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale before placing an order.